VR title “Richie’s Plank Experience” is receiving a new update on Steam.
In this update, they will be adding the ability to add spider in the game, but apparently there’s no way to remove it after you add it yet. You can disable some of them by adding a cake instead. Here are the remaining changes, according to the changelog
- BUG FIX: You can now walk off the end of the plank
- BUG FIX: When using the elevator button to go to setup, and then going to fine tune in VR, the pointer doesn’t stay on anymore
- BUG FIX: Fixed the disappearing cancel button.
- BUG FIX: Fixed floating pole and building.
- BUG FIX: Desktop setup wizard now fits better on the desktop
- TWEAK: Time spent in the white world after death is shorter.
- TWEAK: Gravity when flying
- TWEAK: Trucks and Buses now have colliders
- GRAPHICS: More buildings
- GRAPHICS: Can now see cars from the top
- GRAPHICS: Realistic colour grading
- GRAPHICS: Birds in more realistic places
- GRAPHICS: Trees are better resolution
- GRAPHICS: Global illumination on more game objects
- GRAPHICS: Water looks more realistic
- GRAPHICS: Lighting on rockets improved