Unruly Ghouls for HTC Vive has been updated with a bug fixes and more features. Here’s the change log and a video depicting the changes.
- New Feature: Vacuums can now suck up spectral orb power ups
- New Feature: Cloaked ghouls now have skulls that can still be damaged. When a ghoul cloaks, a skull is still visible and can be hit, this lets you have a greater challenge when a ghoul is cloaked but you still have a way to damage it.
Tweaks and balance changes:
- Increased Common Power Up Value from 1 to 2 and increased Rare Power Up from 3 to 4, this will grant uber and repair power ups more often.
- Moved side wards back and inward a bit, this helps from cheap ghosts attack when they attack too close to the side wards giving the player more time to react
- Added a satisfying “pop” sound when pulling in a power up or a ghoul.
Sped up vacuum speed of ghouls overall so they are always sucked up faster
- Tweaked Orb Trail effect after shooting it or sucking it up with the vacuum to be more like a trail
- Adjusted balance on waves 11-15
- Fixed Heart HUD meshes blocking vacuum traces on ghouls and orbs
- Fixed bug where purple cloaker ghost would not attack if woke up from being stunned in some cases