Lag Studio has announced that Spooky’s Jump Scare Mansion is getting a remake in Unity, with improvements including enhanced graphics, more mini games and VR support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive.
- Updated graphics
- 3D models will now replace the old 2D specimen models
- Full controller support for various controllers
- Mac, Linux, and Windows ports because Unity allows for that
- Options like screen resolution, volume control, invert mouse, mouse sensitivity etc
- More minigames
- A few new specimen for Endless mode
- Allowing multiple specimen to appear at once during chases
- More cool music
- More easter eggs
- VR support for Oculus Rift and Vive
This new port will also be packaged with the DLC automatically and will cost about 5 to 10 dollars due to packaging the DLC AND VR support. The original title will still be available, but the new enhanced edition will arrive this Christmas.