VR Fun World just got released on Steam. It supports the HTC Vive, and contains 5 island area with 16 mini-games spread across the title. It is created by toxicbrain
Trainer Haven, Mighty White Peaks, Woody Meadows, Strategists Perch and The Isle of Sands are the names of the 5 islands. According to the description, the mini-games range from shooting targets to activities that require physical interaction.
VR Fun World features a Steam leaderboard and local highscore for each game. There are also achievements and haptic feedback too. Here are the 16 mini-games.
- Training: Some targets to practice on. We all gotta start somewhere, right?
- Explosives Range: Try to hit enemies with explosives, the more the better.
- Bottle Drop: Shoot down the bottles flying towards you.
- Self Defense 101: Brace yourself, they are coming for you… (180 degrees)
- The Sorting Pipe: Control the pipes to match the balls with their baskets.
- Desert Walk: Take the scenic route, shoot some targets, have a blast!
- A Growing Concern: Shoot down balls that keep growing larger in size, the smaller the ball when you shoot it, the more points you get.
- Catch the Ball: Collect as many balls with your pans as you can before the timer runs out.
- Bird Hunt: Throw balls at birds, seriously, it’s a lot of fun!
- Pumpkin Basher: Hit the pumpkin with your bat as hard as you can!
- Chess Birds: Shoot as many birds as you can, but beware, they are coming from all angles. (360 degrees)
- Avoidance Training: Avoid the obstacles and collect coins!
- Stream Picker: Pick the valuable balls from the streams and avoid the bad ones.
- Graveyard Shift: The monsters are back! This time they are coming from all sides. (360 degrees)
- Safehouse: People are fleeing to the safehouse. Make sure not to let any mosters get by! (360 degrees)
- Bottle Range: Shoot all bottles as fast as you can.