The developer of VR shooter title “Overkill VR” (for Vive and Rift) has released a new major patch “2.04” which fixes some bugs that were raised over the past weeks.
Starloop Studios is also aware that this patch isn’t enough to eliminate very bugs that are discovered at the moment, but it should be enough to fix the most required bugs.
The full patch list is as follow:
- Fixed desert eagle body displacement
- Fixed 2-hand control not working after playing MG levels
- Fixed some users getting the game to play on slow motion
- Fixed some missions on Factory area that couldn’t be completed
- Fixed Quarry 3 navigation mesh for enemies on latest cover
- Fixed some edge cases where weapon was being reloaded inside cover
- Fixed some camouflages not applying to P90’s iron sights
- Fixed some bullet trails getting through covers
- Fixed bug where you could buy weapon upgrades before the weapon upgrades tutorial. The tutorial would remove bought upgrades from you.
- Fixed music stop playing if there’s too many bullet impact sfx being played under heavy enemy fire
- Fixed that enemies now aim at the player instead of aiming at the MG during MG levels
- Fixed MP5 trigger position
- Fixed loading images not matching loaded levels
- Fixed ammo computations and UI representation on infinite ammo weapons
- Improved timing for sniper’s voice over on Slums 6
- Game code cleanup and refactors
- Tweaked some of v2 new weapon materials
The team will continue to work hard on resolving the remaining bugs as well as adding new features as they seek to take it from early access to final release.