VR zombie-shooter “Drop Dead” is coming to Oculus Rift this Spring, according to PixelToys! It is currently being sold as a Gear VR title on the Oculus Store, and when the Rift version launch, it will include the following features:
- Complete support for the intuitive controls of Oculus Touch
- An incredible graphical upgrade for even more intense immersion
- 41 heart-pounding single-player missions
- A real-time competitive Multiplayer mode to play with up to 4 people online
- Co-operative Horde Mode
- Support for customisable Oculus Avatars
Check out the announcement trailer below.