Croteam’s Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope , an action shooter title on Steam Early Access, has a new update that adds a massive amount of content to the game.
Build 293518 for Serious Sam: The Last Hope is released.
Here are the changes:
- A whole new planet, Shaanti, with four different locations and five difficulty settings.(Note: Cooperative for Shaanti is coming in the next update.)
- Three new game mechanics!
- Nine new enemies!
- And one big boss!
Improvements and optimizations:
- Left hand weapon is no longer mirrored, so eventual texts on it will not look inverted.
- Screen areas not visible due to HMD lens distortion are now masked and don’t render, yielding better performance
- Fixed darker display on right eye when using RiftCat on some devices.
- Mixed Reality now supports portrait camera mode. This makes it easier to fit a human actor inside the frame.
- Some menu buttons in some menus were clipped. Fixed. (Most notably in Mixed Reality Wizard, Credits menu, etc)
- Improved Performance autodetection, for cases where single-pass VR rendering is used.
- Fixed in-game menu sometimes not opening in front of player in room-scale setups.
- Tons of stability fixes and optimizations.
If you experience serious issues (no pun intended), you may switch to “previousversion” branch.
- locate the game in the Steam’s “Library” panel
- right click and invoke “Properties”
- select the “Betas” tab
- choose “previousversion”