Headmaster for Playstation VR was launched back in October, and the developer Frame Interactive has been focusing on its single-player campaign, but also sneak in a local multiplayer mode with one preview level, that lets 2 to 6 players take turn in VR to get the high score.
Headmaster is a title which is played with the VR headset only. In this title, you will be placed in a “Heading Facility”, where you will undergo an intense training on heading balls.
Today, the founder of Frame Interactive, Ben Throop, announces that they are launching the Party Mode Update!
PS4 Pro Enhancements
Headmaster is set to receive some PS4 Pro Enhancements. The developers were able to ‘turn the final rendered image up to 2x supersampling with MSAA’. It runs at 90 frames per second on both PS4 and PS4 Pro, but on the Pro it looks noticeably sharper.
Nine New Party Mode Levels
The local multiplayer has been renamed to Party Mode, with an addition of 9 more levels. Some are totally brand new, while some are remixes of existing elements.
These new ones like Big Monkey and Robert’s Room are on the scale of the Exams in the single-player game.
- Big Monkey — A giant, inflatable, used car sale gorilla that acts out a low-rent King Kong circus performance. I should just stop there.
- Robert’s Room — Actually play in a room with mini balls and targets. See if you can dislodge Robert from the toilet.
- Rock and Bowl — Bowling redone with blacklights and splatter paint
- Basketcase — A newly done up basketball challenge.
- Speed Round 2 — A new speed round with special surprises
- Facility Tour — Several classic levels all in one, quickly moving between them in a single level.
- Non-Alcoholic Pong — Classic Headmaster non-beer pong rearranged
- Darts — It’s still darts taped to soccer balls like you’d expect
- Carnival — The classic carnival exam remixed for Party Mode
Enter Your Initials
If you gets the highest all-time score for a Party Mode level, you get to now enter your initial for some bragging rights online!
Lastly, they have eased up some of the tougher levels, such as Level 31. Check back the title with the latest update for some new surprises!