A press release was issued recently, regarding Sony’s initiative to work with China developers to create Playstation games. The initiative named “China Hero Project” was initiated last year, and has resulted in 10 working titles, 9 of which was shown for the first time to public yesterday.
According to the press release, the 10 works were chosen out of over 400 demos and plans. Almost half of the titles that were chosen, are playable on the Playstation VR.
The video revealed the Playstation VR titles created from the initiative:
- The X Animal (Internet Stars / Beijing Hulianxingmeng Technology Co., Ltd), a casual VR title that is designed to let users get various gameplay experience using the technology of VR
- The Walker (Haymaker / Renyi Technology LLC), a first person action title involving melee actions
- Pervader VR (Beijing Light & Digital Technology Co., Ltd), which looks to be narrative-driven adventure title
- Kill X (VIVAGAMES), a shooter adventure title
- Project Boundary (Studio Surgical Scalpels Co., Ltd) , a first person shooter title
We will provide more details in a separate article.