Early Access VR title “Sairento” from Mixed Realms is a ninja-like wave attack title, whereby player slash and blast away the foes in a cyberpunk-like futuristic Japanese environments. This game incorporated several nice gameplay mechanics, such as fast dash locomotion, double jump, slow down bullet time, wall run etc, allowing gamers to take down the opponents in style, in the role of a cyber ninja warrior.
– Added new enemy – Geisha.
– Revamped all difficulties to be more unforgiving.
– Added new currency drops : Beacons and Fabricators
– Fabricators are a required component for crafting relics
– Beacons can be used to increase a mission’s difficulty in exchange for better rewards
– Melee killing blows now hack apart the enemy’s body
– Max player level is now 100.
– Introduction of 30 Legendary relic properties.
– The skill system has been removed, with legendary relics being the means of empowerment and build customization.
– Introduction of Operations system. An operation consists of 3 randomly generated mission. You earn a bounty for completing all of them. Operations can be rerolled by spending Ducats.
– You can now hold melee weapons in a backhand pose, based on the angle you grabbed it.
– Added visual feedback when you hover your hand over a stored weapon
– Updated sound effects for weapons
– Added full body avatar for player
– Removed shift cost while in dojo/after completing a level.
– Ammo drops are now universal and will refill all weapons
– Guns now have their own individual ammo pools
– Guns no longer fire while pointing at a UI in the dojo
– Increased base spread for all shotguns.
– Updated ammo interface for guns
– Updated tutorial
– Improved jump logic to handle low curbs and ceilings better
– Improved jump feedback to show bouncing off walls
– Falling off a level will reset you back to the last good position instead of the spawn point.
– Fixed weapon rig orientation locking up when looking directly downwards
– Fixed relic selection screen not showing currently equipped relic
– Fixed Fade teleport locomotion