Its been a while since its first launch as early access, and today, Balloon Chair Death Match is now out of early access, as it graduates into a full release! To celebrate the launch, the developer has made the game temporary free to play until Sunday!
In a world where balloons are the premiere form of transportation, battle your way through tactile dogfights and challenging missions in this VR-only action shooter!
Balloon Chair Death Match, developed by Climax Studios Ltd, is a seated play area VR title. In this title, you sits on an office chair in the air held aloft by balloons, as you engage in gun battle against your opponents.
Game Features Include:
- Single player campaign with 14 missions over two sprawling cities!
- Singleplayer Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch verses bots!
- Multiplayer Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Survival Modes!
- Five unique weapons from Pigeon Launchers to Laser Guns!
- Five unique pickups including the infamous Mr Spongy Face!
- 14 achievements throughout the game for various feats of skill!
- Comfort settings to help minimise VR discomfort!
- Cross-play between Oculus Rift and HTC Vive
The final EA update contains the following: