Tower Studios and Combo Breaker has jointly announced that Sociable Soccer will be coming to Steam Early Access in Summer 2017, followed by full release on XBox one, PS4 and mobile platforms next year. Sociable Soccer will also support Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Samsung Gear VR and Playstation VR in the future too.
According to the developer, this game will offer 2 camera angles, plus a VR view.
Serving as a spiritual successor to Sensible Soccer, a soccer series that sees release across multiple platforms back in the 90s, Sociable Soccer is estimated to be in early access for about 4 months (going by its Steam Page).
When it launch as early access, it will contains the following features:
* Fast, slick and intuitive game controls for online & offline play
* Full 3D game world including stadium and animated crowd
* A variety of camera angles, replay options etc
* Over 1,000, fully researched, club & international teams
* Over 30,000 players (each with his own player card)
* Online or Local Friendly Multiplayer Mode for 2-8 players (each controlling his own team)
* Customisable leagues, cups and tournaments for up to 8 players
* World Mode: a campaign in which you upgrade your manager character by winning 67 international, real world football trophies by playing with many of our 1,000 teams (100 hours gameplay, mimimum)
* Trophy collection room”
The following features will be added during the early access period:
“The following additions are likely to feature in the full release:
* My Team Game Mode (persistent online league, with player card collection, upgrading, swapping)
* E-sports tournaments representing your club and country
* Updated team and player data for 2017-2018 season
* Legend player cards for all 1,000 teams in game
* Enhanced customization & editing features including Custom Teams
* Greater variety of stadia, pitches etc
* More trophies & achievements
* More stats related player performance feedback and targets
* Co-op play & Manager Mode
* Various visual & audio enhancements”
The Steam page for the game is now live, and you can choose to add it to your wish list or follow the game now. Check out the Steam Early Access trailer below.