Action VR title Dead Moon – Revenge on Phobos receives a new update today, which mostly fix the bugs to improve the game.
It is the year 2393: You are an archaeologist. On your way back from a mission on Mars, you made a forced landing on Moon Phobos and found the forgotten outpost “Stickney 2”, which was abandoned 70 years ago. While trying to find a way to leave the moon alive, you find yourself fighting against massive waves of monsters there. The bloodthirstiness of the monsters is everywhere, whether you are in the abandoned space station or on the moon’s surface.
Here’s the change log:
- Fixed high bug
- Fixed health/armor percentage
- Fixed armoured door closing times
- Fixed impact radius for pink alpha monster
- Keycard size changed
- Adjusting the player’s deceleration with glide locomotion
- AI variation of the blue boxer monster
- No more stucking opponents in doors
This HTC Vive/Oculus Rift game is still in early access on Steam, and has see updates rather regularly (this update is the 5th since launch on 1st Aug), so do expect more updates from Mercury Aerospace in the near future.