DreadEye VR is a VR horror experience, that allows you to become an Indonesian shaman. You will be crafting and combining ingredients to perform ancient ritual that opens the gate to the spirit realm to commune with the dead. There will also be numerous puzzles that you will have to solve in the Spiritual realm too.
Set as part of the DreadOut series, this title provides you additional backstories of the ghost lore from the DreadOut universe. If you are a fan of DreadOut and DreadOut: Keepers of the Dark and has a HTC Vive or an Oculus Rift, you wouldn’t want to miss this title!
The release is only for HTC Vive at the moment (with a 10% off), followed by Oculus Rift before this Christmas.
Here’s a launch trailer that will hopefully convince you to purchase this title. The developer has provided the following instructions:
- Follow instructions – Consult the book for step-by-step methods to summon spirits.
- Cook ingredients – Use the bowl to prepare ritual ingredients that require it.
- Reset when necessary – If things get messy, use the hourglass to think it over and start again from scratch.
- Summon the ghost – Complete the ritual and call upon the restless dead.
- Find the ghost – Use your flashlight to illuminate the ghost.
- Commune with the dead – Enter the spiritual world and endure the horror.