Wales Interactive is set to release Time Carnage, a multiplatform VR action frantic wave shooter title in April, on Oculus Rift, HTC Vive and PSVR headsets.
Players will be transversing time to battle foes of different time periods, ranging from the dinosaurs, to monsters, robots, and even zombies.
According the description on Steam, you will be able to choose your loadout wisely as you’ll manically swap out active guns on the fly in a 16-tier Campaign or Custom Arcade Mode complete with perks, challenges and mystery items. Immerse yourself in a post-apocalyptic world, prehistoric jungle, icy wasteland and a futuristic metropolis.
Here’s the feature set of the title:
- Immersive first-person VR shooting action
- Unlock, upgrade and mix-and-match over 25 dual wielding weapons!
- A frenzy inducing timed-reload system. Shoot, drop, switch, repeat!
- Realistic and dynamic environments with 16 unique locations
- Catch your breathe with the time-stalling paradox
- Dinosaurs, monsters, robots and zombies!
- Punishing challenges for weapon perks and arcade cheats.
For each zone you’ll handpick a selection of guns to suit your play style and battle with a timed-reload system as you unlock an arsenal of over 25 mix-and-match dual wielding weapons.
Finding it too challenging? Keep an eye out for a Time Paradox — they might just give you an unfair advantage!
This title is also coming to retail physical form for the PSVR, thanks to their partner Perp Games.
According to the Steam Store, the exact release date is April 17th, though that is not exactly something lock in stone. The details of the date should firm up as we get closer to April.