Knockout League‘s PSVR version is set to be out today, according to the developer Grab Games. If you haven’t heard of this title before, Knockout League is a first person boxing title, featuring a bunch of wild characters with colorful personalities.
Welcome to the Knockout League, an arcade style boxing game built from the ground up for VR. Its intuitive gameplay involves moving and dodging with your body and 1:1 punch movement that lets you attack how you want. Fight a crazy cast of characters to become the champion of the Knockout League!
The PSVR players will be able to purchase this title on the PS Store . If you are looking for some VR titles to workout while having fun at the same time, this title should be right up your alley. Be prepared to break some sweat after you are done.
This PSVR release will be in line with the full fledged release of the title on Steam , Viveport and Oculus Store as well (for the PC-based VR headsets like HTC Vive and Oculus Rift), officially graduating it from early access. According to the announcement, here’s a brief summary of what the graduation update entails:
- Brought the opponent count to 9 total characters for release
- Re-reordered circuit progression with a title fight at the end of each of the 3 circuits
- Added Grudge Match mode, where all 9 characters are faster, stronger, and have new moves
- Added cinematics between each fight to help tie together your progression through the game
- Heavily overhauled gameplay for fights
- Created a revamped stadium environment that includes dynamic stadium screens
- Revamped the entire tutorial, which includes new lessons about the new fight mechanics
- Added leaderboard support for all game modes
- Added achievements that include an interactive in-game trophy room
- Revamped the UI
- Included many miscellaneous bug fixes, balance changes, and other tweaks to help polish your experience